Wiki Posts
Search

Huge Thanks to Delta

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2011, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat,, HH Gold
Huge Thanks to Delta

I traveled Jan 4 COU-MEM-ATL-LHR(K) with my wife(gold) and 2 other non status members on my PNR.
Upon boarding in ATL I learned we were all op upped. A huge surprise as I had enquired at the Skyclub earlier to see if it was even a remote possibility. I was told no.
Delta provided a superior product TATL and I couldn't be happier to start my flying year this way, I'm off to a very happy start!!
Thanks Delta
Old Jan 6, 2011, 2:54 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others
I hope something so nice can happen to other people, especially those of us who have been so negative. Congratulations on an excellent start to your Delta year.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 3:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Glad to hear you enjoyed the flight/op up.

A colleague of mine was on the same flight...no op up, but had "nice" stories of being squashed by a large person next to him and complaints that there were delays backing up from the gate because people kept getting up to get items from the overhead bins.

Enjoy London!!

Old Jan 6, 2011, 6:32 am
mdb

Wonder how many DM PM sat in the back while non PM DM sat up front?
Old Jan 6, 2011, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by mdb
Wonder how many DM PM sat in the back while non PM DM sat up front?
Maybe...... zero

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.