Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The delta plane cards (pictures included)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)

Well, I was waiting for someone to open this thread, but I guess it would have to be me...

Now, that the cards are back, are you finding them on board? I've asked on four flights, and only the last one had them (I forgot them at home, the dog ate them, I should go near the office of the chief pilot... yea, yea, I heard them all...)

So, I just wanted to say it is a nice gesture, and made one niece very happy ^ (ok, and an uncle as well. She now has the FA mini wings, she had a delivery of the pilot wings, but I gave them to parents with baby that got stuck on delayed flight... they just needed something to feel that they were taken care of...). So, which card did you receive? there are plenty of them. Here is #22... had to reduce the size to meet the FT requirements...

And the back

Last edited by DLroads; Jan 5, 2011 at 9:12 am
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:21 am
Suspended

Programs: I miss NW, TW
What does Delta have? Wings and plane cards?
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:26 am

Programs: DL PM
They have two different types of wings, Gold and Silver. Gold are given out by pilots, Silver by flight attendants.

We've gotten one of each (were given to our daughter by crew for being a super flyer).
Old Jan 5, 2011, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold   |   Former: DL Diamond, HA Pualani Gold
A gate agent at CVG was handing out gold wings last week.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 4:45 pm

I'm happy to see that these are back. I have two different complete sets of these cards... one from around 2003 and the other from around 2005/2006. I even have the "limited edition" MD-11 card!
Old Jan 5, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: DL MM, DL DM, Marriott PP
I just got a card from the captain of the DFW-ATL plane. No pictures there. Just says Captain M.R. Kendall on the front and thanks for the miles etc on the back. I guess that went to DM's only. FA gave away only 2.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by MAMOHT
I just got a card from the captain of the DFW-ATL plane. No pictures there. Just says Captain M.R. Kendall on the front and thanks for the miles etc on the back. I guess that went to DM's only. FA gave away only 2.
I did get this one... Oh well,

Originally Posted by skidv25
I'm happy to see that these are back. I have two different complete sets of these cards... one from around 2003 and the other from around 2005/2006. I even have the "limited edition" MD-11 card!
And I'll be happy to see the ones you've mentioned (in particular, the MD-11)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.