Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

$136 for LAX-MEM-BOS but $511 for just LAX-MEM? Seriously?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$136 for LAX-MEM-BOS but $511 for just LAX-MEM? Seriously?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2011, 9:55 pm

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Southwest

AFAIK, Southwest is the only major airline that explicitly allows hidden-city bookings. It's spelled out in their contract of carriage. They give you the points for the whole trip and will actually credit you back $10.70 in security fees for the unused leg if it's a change of plane. This is for real and I do it all the time. Back-to-back bookings are also explicitly allowed.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
I'll take that LAX-MEM-BOS deal if it's still available. R/T, please?
Flying this routing again soon, and it's better ... $115.90.

And guess what? If you want to book a one-way itinerary for LAX-MEM on the same LAX-MEM segment flight on the same date ... $600.40.

DL gets better with age.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.