Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sad To Announce SFO-SJC Passed Away

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2010, 2:41 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Nancy, I did not know your husband, but my sympathies on your loss.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I know.

I have two uncles that have died from this horrific disease. One died only three weeks after his first diagnosis twenty years ago; the other died 18 months after his first diagnosis five years ago. While survival rates have increased, a confirmed diagnosis of pancreatic cancer is still practically an automatic death sentence.

Here is an organization to which my widowed aunt belongs that is dedicated to fighting this relentless enemy known as pancreatic cancer...
Thanks. It really doesn't fight fair, does it? We got the call this morning that the hospice nurses think my MIL will pass within a week. She was only diagnosed in late September.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by PresRDC
Thanks. It really doesn't fight fair, does it? We got the call this morning that the hospice nurses think my MIL will pass within a week. She was only diagnosed in late September.
Oh dear, sooo sad!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.