Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

You are Invited to an Exclusive Event.......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, DL DM since inception, 3+ MM, HH Gold, SPG-Gold
Programs: DL, UA, AA, HH, SPG, HH, Hertz, Avis

Did a quick search - didn't see it discussed. Some may say it should go to the CC forum, but the invitation copied and pasted below was send out by Delta, in a Delta Web format.

By the way, my wife and I signed up - the restaurant is excellent, and it is definitely a good "deal" just from that perspective.

I doubt it will work unless you are invited - but the link is:

https://www.exl.carlson.com/dalevent...&command=Login

--------------------------------------

A SMALL TOKEN
OF OUR GRATITUDE

Join us for a private dinner at Bambara.
RSVP Now

Dear Flying_Duck

Delta Air Lines and American Express would like to invite you to an exclusive dining event at Bambara on Tuesday, November 9 at 6:00 p.m. With recent awards like "Best Chef" and "Best Salt Lake City Restaurant" from Salt Lake magazine, we're sure you won't want to miss out on the special menu created exclusively for this event. Also included are an open bar, wine pairings and live music. You and a guest can enjoy it all for only $50 per person. We'll take care of the rest.

This is our way of saying thank you for being such a valued Delta SkyMiles Credit Cardmember.

While this event is closed to the public, space will be limited. Reserve your table today.

Please reference event name 'Bambara' when making your reservation.

RSVP Now

STAY CONNECTED! Learn about Delta promotions, route information and travel ideas.

Terms & Conditions
This offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and good only for purchase by Delta SkyMiles Credit Cardmembers. Limit 2 tickets per Cardmember. Tickets are not for resale. Advance online registration is required. No refunds will be issued. Offer based on first come, first serve with limited space available or while supplies last. Cardmembers must pay for the event with their Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. They must also show this Card at check-in to the event. Travel to and from the event is the responsibility of the Cardmember and guest. Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly.

Email Subscription
You are currently subscribed to receive email as [email]. You can modify your options or unsubscribe at any time by signing in with your account number XXXXXX and PIN at delta.com/emailprograms. You may also unsubscribe from SkyMiles partner offers by clicking here. Please note that the unsubscribe will only apply to the recipient receiving this email.

© 2010 Delta Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Delta Blvd. P.O. Box 20706 • Atlanta, GA 30320-6001
Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
I'm not gonna sign up as I'm not in SLC and don't want to take space from someone who will actually go, but is this event now open to the public thanks to F_D?
Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by tkey75
I'm not gonna sign up as I'm not in SLC and don't want to take space from someone who will actually go, but is this event now open to the public thanks to F_D?
Nope. I wasn't invited. Typed in my info and tried to register:
Code:
1 error occurred! Please look below for details.
No attendee matched the entered criteria
Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:43 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
I had an invite like that a few weeks ago for one in ATL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.