Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

When does Delta SkyMiles Silver status start and expire?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When does Delta SkyMiles Silver status start and expire?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2012, 5:30 pm

Programs: WN,DL,AA,UA,B6,more!
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
It's a two stop process. First the miles must post, in this case to reach 50,000 MQMs. Then status is bumped up when DL's system does a sweep, probably within a day or so after the miles post. Be patient.
Yep same happened to me. I am now Gold too!

It used to sweep status weekly on Saturdays but that may have changed.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:28 am

Programs: UA Silver, DL Silver, HH Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
MQMs earned in February are added to your rollover (if any) and count for earning status during the 2011 calendar year.
Really? MQMs I will earn Jan/Feb 2013 will apply towards my 2012 status? Not my 2013?

Thought MQM earning was all calendar year and it was just status that bridged those few months...
Old Nov 3, 2012, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by driveafastercar
Really? MQMs I will earn Jan/Feb 2013 will apply towards my 2012 status? Not my 2013?

Thought MQM earning was all calendar year and it was just status that bridged those few months...

No. You are quoting a post from 2010. The poster was noting that miles earned in Jan/Feb of 2011 count toward 2011 status. Just as miles earned in Jan/Feb of 2013 count toward 2013 status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.