Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New Promotion: 500 miles for online check in

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promotion: 500 miles for online check in

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2010, 3:08 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by tgtg
Note to everyone who posts these types of messages, please include the links. Even if it is targeted, sometimes the targeted person does not receive the message (or deleted it or sent to junk mail).

This is the best place to find these links!

-=tg=-
I'm pretty sure there isn't a link, you don't have to register IIRC it is just automatic when you recieve the email.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by tgtg
Note to everyone who posts these types of messages, please include the links. Even if it is targeted, sometimes the targeted person does not receive the message (or deleted it or sent to junk mail).

This is the best place to find these links!

-=tg=-
There is NO link for this. The quoted portions above state no registration is necessary (which is why the first two posters posted just that). Those that were targeted will automatically get the miles when they OLCI regardless of whether they ever read the email.

Originally Posted by koreanair720
NW used to do this, right?
Don't know about NW but Delta used to. Stopped it 3 or 4 years ago.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 3:59 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Seriously guys, where is the LINK?!

Old Sep 23, 2010, 4:03 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Ladies and gentlemen (and DLNYC) there was no link in the email.

Simply:

Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. Promotional enrollment not required.

Offer: SkyMiles members who use online or mobile check-in at delta.com for Delta or Delta Connection® operated flights within seven days of receiving your offer email will earn a one-time bonus of 500 bonus miles. A maximum of 500 bonus miles may be earned with this promotion. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status.

Additional Restrictions: Bonus miles will post to the SkyMiles account of the qualifying member 4-6 weeks following the end of the promotion. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membersip Guide and Program Rules. Offer void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97063124.

Email Subscription
You are currently subscribed to receive email as XXXXXXXXXXXXX. You can modify your options or unsubscribe at any time by signing in with your account number XXXXXXXXXX and PIN at delta.com/emailprograms. You may also unsubscribe from SkyMiles promotions by clicking here. Please note that the unsubscribe will only apply to the recipient receiving this email.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 4:07 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Originally Posted by Vuelos
Ladies and gentlemen (and DLNYC) there was no link in the email.

Simply:

Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. Promotional enrollment not required.

Offer: SkyMiles members who use online or mobile check-in at delta.com for Delta or Delta Connection® operated flights within seven days of receiving your offer email will earn a one-time bonus of 500 bonus miles. A maximum of 500 bonus miles may be earned with this promotion. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status.

Additional Restrictions: Bonus miles will post to the SkyMiles account of the qualifying member 4-6 weeks following the end of the promotion. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membersip Guide and Program Rules. Offer void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97063124.

Email Subscription
You are currently subscribed to receive email as XXXXXXXXXXXXX. You can modify your options or unsubscribe at any time by signing in with your account number XXXXXXXXXX and PIN at delta.com/emailprograms. You may also unsubscribe from SkyMiles promotions by clicking here. Please note that the unsubscribe will only apply to the recipient receiving this email.
That's great, but where's the link?

-DPnNYC
Old Sep 23, 2010, 4:12 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
If I get a link, I will post one.

Until then. go to www.delta.com/thereisnolink
Old Sep 23, 2010, 4:12 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by DLNYC

-DPnNYC
I'm sure you would know where to find some Links

I see your iPhone is having more typos.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 4:30 pm

Programs: DL PM, Alaska Gold MVP, Expedia Elite Plus, Amex Reserve.
I have never received any of these emails, my girl friend in the other had gets it everytime we fly together which is 80 % of the time.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM/MM
Ok, I give in.

For those of you who want, here are some links.

Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:09 pm

Programs: Delta PM 1MM™, Alaska MVPG75K, Marriott LTTE, United SE, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by Vuelos
-DPnNYC
I see your iPhone is having more typos.
That's no typo. ^
Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:17 pm

This all sounds great, just have one question. WHERE IS THE LINK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by vatraveler
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

There is no link!
Why? Why? Why? There is no link that I wants to eligible for offered this time.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by twoner32
If I get a link, I will post one.

Until then. go to www.delta.com/thereisnolink
Sorry! It's won't work for me at all. I can't get on the entire website.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by davakkar
That's no typo. ^
Is there something I know?
Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium

-DPnNYC
Here is one for ya

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.