Wiki Posts
Search

Skyclub phone number

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2010, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Skyclub phone number

maybe wrong forum?

Anyone have the direct number for the Delta Sky Club at LAX?
Old Sep 16, 2010, 4:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
The SCs don't publish location Phone numbers. In fact they don't even have a general SC number like NW used to have with the WC service center. There is a number somewhere in the Regus materials but its only for booking conference rooms.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 4:33 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Have a friend who had this problem a couple months ago. Eventually, she figured out to call the airport main number and ask to be transferred to the SkyClub. They did it for her (calling SFO). SkyClub agent was in shock that she got a call through, but did asist with what was requested.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA lifetime Gold , DL Gold, Hilton Diamond
Delta does not give out any Sky Club phone numbers or as far as I know even have any number to contact the Sky Club administrative offices, unlike American Airlines Admiral’s Club’s which have each individual clubs phone numbers posted on their website along with the name of the club manager.

A few times I have complained via e-mail on DL’s website about DL’s B10 club in ATL, and asked them for the phone number or address to file a complaint directly with the Sky Club main office, and was denied every time and told bluntly that they do not give out the phone numbers, address or even the person name who is in charge of the Sky Clubs, all contact had to be through the DL website and they would forward my complaints, and or course never received a reply concerning my complaints from anyone in the Sky Club 's management offices.

Mr. Elliott
Old Sep 16, 2010, 7:17 pm

Programs: DL PM, WN, SC, various other programs of lowly status
I think you'll have an easier time getting the number to the private line in the Oval Office.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:07 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
The former WorldClubs had/have a pamphlet with all the locations and phone numbers listed.... I imagine these are rare now.

Also would not work for the merged/moved former WorldClubs....
Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:39 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Plat, Lifetime Skyclub
There was a similar thread a while ago that did have some numbers of a few select clubs: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...l#post13761955
Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:51 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
I agree with mtkeller, best to call the individual airport and ask them to connect you. Might even help if you ask if they could provide the number or connect you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.