Wiki Posts
Search

Partner award desk?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2010, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Partner award desk?

I haven't tried to redeem Skymiles in about 5 years. Back then, Delta had this partner award desk, staffed with agents who could do miracles for you. I just got off the phone with Delta - I asked to be transferred to the partner award desk but the agent told me there is no such thing. Is this true, is it gone? Should I call again?

Thanks!
Old May 28, 2010, 7:51 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
No such thing. Just keep hanging up and calling back until you get an agent who has a clue. Warning: many DL's agents (in my case, four in a row!) will try to book you in the wrong fare class on partner airlines, then tell you that there is no availability - when, in fact, there is, just they put you in (for example) D instead of I.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.