Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Northwest" not going quietly

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:17 am

Programs: their are many of them
excellantg

this is fantastic news that Northwest is not going quietly . FIght on northwest. To be quite frank and Honest I would expect nothing less strong legacy carrier such as Northwest

Their entire existance is disappearing so everything is going to be gone . I never flew northwest i can't really explain why i guess they never went anywehre i was going in the most direct route but its too bad.

i bet northwest employees are feeling screwed because NWA was in no worse shape than delta and they company is going to join the named ranks of carreirs the ruled skies

Northwest airlines joins the company of Trans World Airlines May no one ever forget That Wonderful Airline , in addition to Pan AM , Sabana , Swissair , and Eastern.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.