Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL award problems

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2009, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
DL award problems

It is a real problem trying to book awards on Delta. The same routes - indeed the very same flights - get wildly different answers depending on whether you are calling the phone line, looking on DL.COM or NWA.COM when any sort of partner airline is involved. And of course, it is very difficult to find the actual flights and dates that one wants. This sort of IT problem gives a very poor impression of Delta. Has Delta given any indication when this will be fixed?
Old Nov 26, 2009, 2:10 pm

Programs: Any status I once had is gone!
No one here is holding their breath over this.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 2:42 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I'm sure you won't have a problem just, booking award tickets, I assume that you mean you're having problems booking awards at the "LOW" levels? Would you consider sharing what route(s) you''re considering? Or at least to/from what parts of the world - and time of year? There seems to be a concensus that domestic awards are easier to get at low levels, but int'l isn't impossible (I just did 3) but it takes lots of flexibility and patience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.