Community
Wiki Posts
Search

More thanks to Kevin Pinto

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2009, 5:19 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Remember... those "Job Well Done" Certificates can be sent in as well to recognize employees who go above and beyond... Kevin sounds like he deserves quite a few of those!

Originally Posted by hnewman
After Kevin helped me 3 times I decided it was time to write his boss to tell him about Kevin. If anyone wants the snail mail address and name PM me. My letter goes out today. THANK KEVIN!

Henry
Old Dec 22, 2009, 5:24 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by thezipper
Remember... those "Job Well Done" Certificates can be sent in as well to recognize employees who go above and beyond... Kevin sounds like he deserves quite a few of those!
Good point. I have 1 left.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 9:16 am

Programs: DELTA DIAMOND MEDALLION , NATIONAL EMERALD EXECUTIVE
Smile Kudos to kevin

:-::-::-: Kevin Pinto - THANK YOU of the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE you provided me today!

I was missing Threshold rewards for 2 levels:

20,000 miles for reaching 125,000
25,000 miles for reaching 150,000

A total of 45,000 bonus miles.... I emailed Kevin and within 20mins I had them in my account!

If I had ever received the "Job well done" certificates I would send one to him !!

Kudos to Kevin!!
Patrick

Platinum @ 160K MQM - Soon to be DIAMOND !!
Old Dec 22, 2009, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
The gentleman has helped me on several occasions.

His responses are consistently timely, and to the point.

I hope DL management have recognized the successes they have enabled by placing Mr. Pinto in this role.

This just goes to show what DL could further achieve by placing additional competent, and empowered, people is such roles.

Give someone the authority to solve problems... and you get problems solved.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 10:19 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by pzsoccer
the real guy you should be after is called Bobby Spann or Spahn

GET THIS SPANN GUY!!!
Just read this thread from the beginning as Kevin has been a huge help to me of late when I noticed this exclamation above. Bobby Spann is a guy I used to go to church with in Atlanta. Long time Delta man. Not sure if he's still with the company or not but I'm gonna look him up via some old church directories I have.

It never hurts to have another insider email address to work with (3 and counting at the moment...).
Old May 22, 2010, 5:22 am

Programs: DELTA DIAMOND MEDALLION , NATIONAL EMERALD EXECUTIVE
Thanks again to kevin pinto !!!

KUDOS TO KEVIN AGAIN !! In a nutshell, for whatever reason, while booking award tickets from PHL to HNL, the system charged us an EXTRA 150,000 miles!!

After repeated calls to the Skymiles DIAMOND call center, they couldn't help us ... Kevin Pinto to the rescue!

One email to Kevin found the problem and the excess mileage deduction was back in the account and available.

THANK YOU KEVIN for being so responsive and having a "CAN DO" customer service attitude.

We are both Diamond Medallions and appreciate your time and attention in this matter.^^^^

Last edited by griffipa; May 22, 2010 at 7:14 am
Old Oct 18, 2010, 6:42 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Gold
Once Again, Kevin to the Rescue

Just completed a PIT-xxx-PIT trip which required help for miles to post.

Once again, Kevin to the rescue. Kevin is proof that Delta hires some of the best.

Thanks!!
Old Oct 18, 2010, 7:49 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
1 employee with 6 pages of thanks. I hope DL recognizes what he does to make them look good with all of these issues. I for one have written his manager and I suggest each of you consider doing this. Kevin always does what is correct and fair.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 8:25 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Kevin Helped Me Too

My double MQMs on my PIT-London excursion didn't post immediately; one e-mail to Kevin did the trick; miles were posted very quickly.

Thank you, Kevin.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 10:00 pm

I am going to try and get a job well done certificate to him. Sounds like he deserves a big stack of them!
Old Oct 19, 2010, 8:29 am

Programs: DL Million Miler, Skymiles GM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite
Wow... look at the start date.

This thread was started 8 years ago!

If Kevin was a Manager way back then, I certainly hope he's running the department by now. Someone that clearly "gets it" regarding Customer Service should be in a position where he can impact as many customers as possible, as well as other DL employees.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 9:17 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by slcdc
I am going to try and get a job well done certificate to him. Sounds like he deserves a big stack of them!
I have two JWD certs left. Someone please post a working address where they can be mailed as he is definitely well deserving of my last two.

thanks
Old Oct 19, 2010, 9:46 am

I just sent him an e-mail with the Award Code from the certificate. I believe that all they need is the number, not the actual paper.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 10:06 am

Programs: UA Platinum, AA EXP
Thumbs up Kevin helped me

The DMQM and bonus miles for my STL-JFK-LAX-SYD-LAX-DTW-STL run didn't post correctly. In 5 minutes after sending e-mail to Kevin, I received reply from Kevin that the correct miles had been posted.

Thanks so much to Kevin.^^^

Last edited by Pyrenees; Oct 20, 2010 at 10:38 am
Old Oct 20, 2010, 10:16 am

Programs: DL DM, Hilton, Marriott & SPG Platinum & a whole lot of other programs...
Thumbs up Agreed!

I agree. He is an incredible resouce and helped me out recently when a promotion didn't post correctly. A great asset to the Skymiles program and Delta

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.