Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Gogo Internet. Pass It On.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Free Gogo Internet. Pass It On.

Edit: Since someone is taking advantage of this and posted their own code.

http://gogoreferral.emergedgtl.com/g...=2287548427snk

Promo:2287548427snk

GIVE FREE SESSIONS. GET FREE SESSIONS.

AndyTLe

Now you can earn up to four free Gogo sessions when you introduce new users to the wonders of inflight Internet.

HOW IT WORKS:

Click the button below to share a special code, good for a free Gogo trial session. We've made it easy to pass it along to your entire network (people love free stuff). Each time a new Gogo user redeems your code, we'll send you a free Gogo session (up to 4).

Last edited by AndyTLe; Nov 5, 2009 at 12:55 pm
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:45 am

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
It'd be great if we could work this out. Traveling tomorrow and Saturday and would like the code if possible.....
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:04 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, Priority Club Platinum Elite
Last trip I took a GoGo rep was at the gate passing out cards/coupon for free access (new users only, how many accounts can one person create?) Must be desperate to increase usage, as I see it, it is not catching on like the wildfire some predicted....
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL-DM; HH-Gold; MR-Silver; Avis-First
Monday ATL-ALX - I launched my browser and it said that the service could not launch correctly and that my session was free.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:38 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA 1K, HERTZ Presidents Circle
Used it this morning fine from ELP to ATL and currently using it on my flight from ATL to BUF.

Does anyone know if the A319 or A320 have this ability yet. Traveling to SAN Sunday and was hoping to have internet access for the trip out of MSP.

using the free promo that is on the go go website when you launch the browser while onboard with wifi, says it is good till 12/31/09 but not sure if I can continue to use it or if after the 24 hours I will lose it.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:43 pm

Programs: DL DM; UA PLT
Code for use...have fun!

Originally Posted by DLdweeb
It'd be great if we could work this out. Traveling tomorrow and Saturday and would like the code if possible.....

Last edited by sterno24; Nov 5, 2009 at 1:24 pm Reason: premature posting...oops
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:50 pm

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Originally Posted by sterno24
Feel free to use this code...

I appreciate it!
sterno24
Gracias....I'll give it a shot.

Last edited by DLdweeb; Nov 5, 2009 at 1:09 pm Reason: Code removed per Sterno's post below.....
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA 1K, HERTZ Presidents Circle

2286630745whb

I appreciate it!
sterno24
Where do you generate the code from for feel free to pass it on internet? Maybe does not offer unless you pay for the service? Since I am using the free access right now.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Way to jump in with your first post.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by nwdogahunt
Where do you generate the code from for feel free to pass it on internet? Maybe does not offer unless you pay for the service? Since I am using the free access right now.
Hope I am understanding your question...here goes.

Rec'd the email from GoGo today. Clicked on the '>CLICK HERE TO SHARE FREE GOGO' button in the email.

That took me to the GoGo referral website. On the site is a 'SHARE YOUR CODE' button. It will automatically populate an email, etc with your various social network/email accounts.

So I clicked on the Hotmail button...entered my user/pwd. It automatically got all my Hotmail contacts...and created an 'email' that i could send to all of them straight-away.

The code is in the pre-populated email...so I just used that.
Here's the text from the email...

"Hi,
Allow me to introduce you to Gogo Inflight Internet for FREE.
If you've never used the service before, this code will allow you to try it at no charge:

2286630745whb

Simply save the code and use it when you purchase on any Gogo-equipped flight, through January 7, 2010

And thanks because I'll receive a free session when you redeem the code.

Visit www.gogoinflight.com to learn more.

(Don't worry, it wasn't necessary for me to share your contact information in order to share this offer with you.)

Free codes must be redeemed by January 7, 2010 on Gogo-equipped AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines flights. Use of Gogo requires registration."

That the answer you were looking for?

sterno
Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:01 pm

sorry

Last edited by sterno24; Nov 5, 2009 at 1:06 pm Reason: ummm....
Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Way to jump in with your first post.
Sorry Andy. Wasn't trying to be selfish. I'm stuck on NW metal almost exclusively these days...so my use of GoGo is pretty limited.

Was just trying to share the code...not be the 1st to get the 4 (maximum) free sessions.
In fact...i didn't even think of it from that perspective.

just trying to get my fellow Plat in post #2 a code to use tomorrow.

Sincerely apologize...

I removed my code.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AA, VX, VS, UA
Is there an expiration for this? My next DL flight isn't until early December.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:38 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Edit: Since someone is taking advantage of this and posted their own code.

http://gogoreferral.emergedgtl.com/g...=2287548427snk

Promo:2287548427snk
Interesting. I've already registered my primary e-mail account, I'm guessing I'd have to use another e-mail address?

Originally Posted by nwdogahunt
Used it this morning fine from ELP to ATL and currently using it on my flight from ATL to BUF.

Does anyone know if the A319 or A320 have this ability yet. Traveling to SAN Sunday and was hoping to have internet access for the trip out of MSP.

using the free promo that is on the go go website when you launch the browser while onboard with wifi, says it is good till 12/31/09 but not sure if I can continue to use it or if after the 24 hours I will lose it.
The last wifi update was September 18th, so we have no idea right now as to whether the A320 series has wifi. The last update said there would be meetings to talk about their plan with them and other NW-origin aircraft.

But they are getting wifi.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Sorry Andy. Wasn't trying to be selfish. I'm stuck on NW metal almost exclusively these days...so my use of GoGo is pretty limited.

Was just trying to share the code...not be the 1st to get the 4 (maximum) free sessions.
In fact...i didn't even think of it from that perspective.

just trying to get my fellow Plat in post #2 a code to use tomorrow.

Sincerely apologize...

I removed my code.
No problems, I was just looking for suggestions on how to fairly share codes to benefit all those on FT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.