Search

CUN or CZM - please help me decide

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2009, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA, IC Royal Amb, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis First
CUN or CZM - please help me decide

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of taking my better third to the Rivera Maya next February for our anniversary. I checked on ExpertFlyer and they're showing no Z availability for the dates I want on the non-stop from SLC, but they're showing availability on the flights to CZM via ATL. Since we'll be staying in Playa Del Carmen, it doesn't matter which airport we fly into since they're both about the same distance, although the flight from CZM would require a ride on the ferry and I'd really like the non-stop.

My question is, what are my chances of snagging a companion upgrade without using certs on SLC-CUN? We took this flight a few years ago and it was packed in Y, but I didn't see how many were sitting up front. Does anyone have experience snagging upgrades on this flight? Should I hedge my bets by using the certs to CZM instead?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.