Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cuban Passport stamp problem?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2003, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Cuban Passport stamp problem?

My daughter (UK citizen/passport) wants to enter the US in Oct...she has a Cuban stamp in her passport...Any problem?

~ Thanks ~
Old Sep 11, 2003, 9:12 pm

No problem. US Customs officals are only interested in US citizens with regard to having travelled to Cuba.

Old Apr 13, 2004, 12:29 pm

Programs: DL FC, NW
Exclamation

That is why they give Americans a piece of paper with the stamp affixed to it kept inside one's passport. Boo-ray on those keeping us away from Cuba. How do you think we made the iron curtain fall? Enough US visitors to Cuba and Castro would have been history by now.
Old Aug 18, 2005, 6:29 pm

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
Originally Posted by jrk1998
No problem. US Customs officals are only interested in US citizens with regard to having travelled to Cuba.
This is true, but...

I have two Cuba stamps in my US passport (I asked them to, as I was there legally). I have since carried around my authorization letter in case US immigration asked about it. Only once did an official even say a word about it, and then he did not even care much and was merely curious, let alone ask me to prove the legality of my visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.