Looking for a Regent ambassador

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2023, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Dimond, LHW Leader's club, SLH indulged, Radisson gold, Avis president, Hertz President

Hello,
I will probably reserve my first Regent cruise and looking for an ambassador referee Someone interested ?
Old Dec 31, 2023, 10:11 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by gada
Hello,
I will probably reserve my first Regent cruise and looking for an ambassador referee Someone interested ?
I'm late to the party but will be more than happy to be your (or any other individual) Regent's ambassador - just PM me. I have more than 20 Regent cruises under my belt so please feel free to ask any questions.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 1:09 pm

Does Regent offer a first time referral benefit for both the referrer and referee (as Seabourn does)?
Old Dec 31, 2023, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
Does Regent offer a first time referral benefit for both the referrer and referee (as Seabourn does)?
Yes, generally it is a $250 savings for both, providing the paperwork is completed in a timely matter - I believe it is 14 days from booking. Occasionally there are promotions for specific sailings that include a significant OBC - recently is was $1000 for both. The program is changing all the time.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by gnomie
Yes, generally it is a $250 savings for both, providing the paperwork is completed in a timely matter - I believe it is 14 days from booking. Occasionally there are promotions for specific sailings that include a significant OBC - recently is was $1000 for both. The program is changing all the time.
Did you mean a $250 savings (off a future cruise base fare) or a $250 OBC?
Old Dec 31, 2023, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
Did you mean a $250 savings (off a future cruise base fare) or a $250 OBC?
$250 savings on the first cruise booked for the new passenger and $250 off a future cruise fare for the ambassador. There have recently been programs if both the new passenger and the ambassador are on the same sailing, they both receive a $1000 OBC - the program changes all the time.
Old Jan 1, 2024, 12:41 am

$250 savings on the first cruise booked for the new passenger and $250 off a future cruise fare for the ambassador.
That is obviously better than $250 OBC to spend on board!
Old Jan 2, 2024, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Dimond, LHW Leader's club, SLH indulged, Radisson gold, Avis president, Hertz President
Pm sent

I'm late to the party but will be more than happy to be your (or any other individual) Regent's ambassador - just PM me. I have more than 20 Regent cruises under my belt so please feel free to ask any questions.
I sent you a pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.