Seabourn - Antartica

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seabourn - Antartica

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2016, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Seabourn - Antartica

Has anyone taken one of Seabourn's cruises to Antartica? We are leaving for the 21 day cruise on 11/28 and had a few questions that would only apply to this rather specific cruise. General advice or impressions also welcome! Our first Seabourn cruise
Old Sep 18, 2016, 2:41 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by mstraveler
Has anyone taken one of Seabourn's cruises to Antartica? We are leaving for the 21 day cruise on 11/28 and had a few questions that would only apply to this rather specific cruise. General advice or impressions also welcome! Our first Seabourn cruise
We are taking this cruise in January 2018, and hope you have a great one!

As this is your first Seabourn cruise, do you need a referral coupon for $400 on board credit? If so, please PM me and I can get it to you pronto.

In any case, Bon Voyage.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Originally Posted by 747FC
We are taking this cruise in January 2018, and hope you have a great one!

As this is your first Seabourn cruise, do you need a referral coupon for $400 on board credit? If so, please PM me and I can get it to you pronto.

In any case, Bon Voyage.
Happy to report back to you 747FC! And have sent you a PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.