Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa Infinite Six First Digits...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2005, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: VIRTUOSO Travel agent, Amex cent, FB Lifetime Plat.
Visa Infinite

Hello,

I am a new FRENCH visa infinite card holder but I would like to access the Asia Pacific Visa Infinite web to have a look at their promotions regarding China and Hong Kong.(trip in August)
Pm me or email me if you prefer.
Thanks for your comprehension.

Best regards
Stéphane

Last edited by stef9152; Jul 4, 2005 at 9:33 am
Old Jul 8, 2005, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VIRTUOSO Travel agent, Amex cent, FB Lifetime Plat.
Originally Posted by stef9152
Hello,

I am a new FRENCH visa infinite card holder but I would like to access the Asia Pacific Visa Infinite web to have a look at their promotions regarding China and Hong Kong.(trip in August)
Pm me or email me if you prefer.
Thanks for your comprehension.

Best regards
Stéphane

i JUST WANT TO ASSURE VISA INFINITE CARD HOLDER THAT I AM A TRUE V INF HOLDER AND THAT THE FIRST SIX DIGITS WOULD NOT AFFECT ANY ACCOUNT IN ANY WAY.
I NEED HELP TO GET ON THE ASIA WEB SITE? FRENCH ONE HAS LIMITED OFFERS TO FRANCE OR VERY FEW HOTELS WORLDWIDE.
ANY HELP REALLY WELCOME
THANKS
Old Jul 9, 2005, 1:21 am

As far as i can tell, the Visa Platinum website http://www.visaplatinum.com/ap/ is identical, and seems to have more offers than the Infinite website. I'm not comfortable with giving out my card number, but I can email a pdf of the pages that you're interested in if you like. Are you interested in the hotels or flights?

Originally Posted by stef9152
i JUST WANT TO ASSURE VISA INFINITE CARD HOLDER THAT I AM A TRUE V INF HOLDER AND THAT THE FIRST SIX DIGITS WOULD NOT AFFECT ANY ACCOUNT IN ANY WAY.
I NEED HELP TO GET ON THE ASIA WEB SITE? FRENCH ONE HAS LIMITED OFFERS TO FRANCE OR VERY FEW HOTELS WORLDWIDE.
ANY HELP REALLY WELCOME
THANKS
Old Jul 11, 2005, 11:49 am

Actually, the first 6 digits of a Credit Card with MC or VI logo are the "bins" given to every credit card product a bank offers. In order to differentiate all the cards issued by one bank you have to know every bin, since you can have two classic cards with different bins and the only difference being cash back... Giving CC numbers is not safe, but giving out bins wouldn't be that much unsafe, since you can get them pretty easy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.