Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Loss of Sony Card points......Can I get them back?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2004, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA Gold, Delta, HHonors Diamond, Marriott, Starwood

I lost over 20k sony points and was wondering if there was any recourse to get any sort of compensation back.

My Sony Card Visa account was closed in August by First USA. It was closed because I applied for the Marriott card and they needed to take some availiable balance from one of my accounts for the new Marriott account. I remember the CSR asking me if I wanted to take the balance from the Sony card account and I definitely said no and to take it from my United MP Visa account instead. I was trying to redeem my sony points this month and found out that they had closed my account. I have called and basically they have told me that they cannot give me back my points. Do you think I can get some other sort of compensation (credit or miles on my United MP Visa) or am I basically S.O.L.?
Old Dec 14, 2004, 4:22 pm

Another FU SA Experience

FUSA is notorius for this type of customer experience. You're probably SOL, but you can try writing a letter to their Cusotmer Service department with a copy addressed to their president and the Better Business Bureau.

Don't try just calling because that will get you nowhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.