Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA MC renewal bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2003, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
AA MC renewal bonus?

The Citi Agent I talked to reminded me that I did get the 3000 mile bonus for renewing last year and that no further offers could be given. I stopped short of cancelling as I was threatening to do. I know they will not waive the renewal fee. Has anyone gotten a mileage bonus a second time? Should I have initiated the cancellation process to get the bonus, or did she call my bluff?
Old Jan 30, 2003, 12:09 pm

My wife cancelled her card 3 or 4 months ago just before the second year's annual fee was about to post, and just in the last 10 days got a new offer for a new card with 5K sign up miles, no fee for first 6 months, and a balance transfer offer of 1 mile for every $ transfered up 5K miles with 9.9% APR and no trxn fee on the transfers.

[This message has been edited by dldkjones (edited 01-30-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.