Community
Wiki Posts
Search

cash back card recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2002, 10:27 pm
Original Poster

cash back card recommendations?

I will be making a much anticipated purchase of $15,000 next week. I have been using a Delta Skymiles for airline tickets, but am seeking recommendations for cash back cards. Thanks.
Old Nov 21, 2002, 12:36 pm

As far as I know the best cashback card is the Costco American Express if you are a big charger. Once you get over the first $5,000 you get 1.5 cents per dollar. It's payable once a year. You have to go to a Costco store and be a member of Costco to use it. It's useable anywhere Amex cards are and can be redeemed either for a Costco credit or a check. There is no fee.
Old Nov 21, 2002, 8:44 pm

even easier, go to americanexpress.com and apply for the cash back optima card, it is also 1.5% after $5000, no fee.
Old Nov 22, 2002, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Thanks so much for the info. That's a great bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.