Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Best resource for tracking bonus credit card rewards?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2020, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Given Covid, it seems like the bonus categories keep changing every week (ie: the latest Sapphire Reserve changes for 3x at grocery stores). It's getting a bit difficult to keep track of.

Does anyone know of / have a resource for keeping up-to-date on these changes?
Old Oct 21, 2020, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by taglin138
Given Covid, it seems like the bonus categories keep changing every week (ie: the latest Sapphire Reserve changes for 3x at grocery stores). It's getting a bit difficult to keep track of.

Does anyone know of / have a resource for keeping up-to-date on these changes?
There used to be an app called Wallaby that would do this, then they were bought out by TPG. The technology was supposed to be integrated into a TPG mobile app but I don't think that has happened to the same extent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.