Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Bank Altitude Go is live.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2020, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
US Bank Altitude Go is live.

• Sign up bonus of 20,000 points after $1,000 spend in 90 days (This offer is valid from 6/8/20 – 8/9/20)
  • Card has no annual fee
  • No foreign transaction fees
  • Card earns the following rates:
    • 4x on Dining and Takeout, including Food Delivery Services (examples include Grubhub, UberEATS, DoorDash, Caviar, BiteSquad, Delivery.com, Eat24, Postmates)
    • 2x on Grocery, Gas Stations, and Streaming Services; includes Grocery Delivery and Meal Kit Delivery (examples of grocery delivery services include Amazon Fresh, InstaCart, Peapod, Shipt; examples of meal kit delivery include Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Freshly, Green Chef, Home Chef, Plated, Sun Basket)
    • 1x everywhere else
  • $15 free month of streaming for annual streaming services. Annual streaming credit works as follows: after 11 months of consecutive streaming service charges, the 12th month will get the $15 credit.
    • You can combine different services, e.g. if you were subscribed to Netflix for 8 months and then to Hulu for 3 months, the following month of streaming will be credited back.
    • Amazon Music, Apple Music, AT&T TV Now, Disney+, Google Music, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, SiriusXM, Slacker Radio, Sling TV, Spotify, Tidal, Vudu, YouTube Music and YouTube TV are all mentioned clearly to work.
  • 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balances transfers
  • Instant card number upon approval which can be added to your mobile wallet immediately.
  • Standard Visa Signature benefits.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/u-s-b...ining-takeout/
Old Jun 8, 2020, 9:52 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
Interesting to see another potential 4% no-annual fee card for dining after the devaluation of the Uber Visa (to 3%, only redeemable as Uber cash). Curious to see how long US Bank keeps it - even in the past when they took a bath (e.g. the US Bank Cash+) they tended to put in quarterly spend limits for earn rather than just cut the reward rate on the whole.

$15 streaming credit seems pretty usable - doing the math against the 5% streaming categories of the discover It/Chase Freedom (assuming you stack both for six months of these categories), math is nice unless you subscribe to a ton of services. Very easy to get the 12th month free with a Netflix 4K or Spotify Family subscription at $15/$16 a month.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 10:03 am

It be interesting to see if you can PC your altitude reserve card to this. Especially if us bank makes changes to reserve card from previous rumors.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by trikotret
It be interesting to see if you can PC your altitude reserve card to this. Especially if us bank makes changes to reserve card from previous rumors.
Which rumors?
Old Jun 8, 2020, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by yugi
Which rumors?
It was back in Feb/March on doctor credit site. I think eventually they'll make changes to reserve card since it's annual fee is $75 after credits and the coming altitude connect will be $95.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by trikotret
It was back in Feb/March on doctor credit site. I think eventually they'll make changes to reserve card since it's annual fee is $75 after credits and the coming altitude connect will be $95.
AC has $30 streaming credit.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 1:42 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
With a lot of personal knowledge on the high multiplier dining cards (all the way back to Citi MTVu Forward at 5x), I don't see 4x on a no AF card lasting long (as noted with Barclays Uber). Perhaps in the short-term, but what happens on these cards is there is just not a lot of 1x spending to offset.

The $15 streaming credit is interesting because it doesn't require that you spend a certain amount per month as I read it (but you need to have a participating charge every month). So, you can subscribe to a low cost service (Hulu $1.99 or Disney + standalone or a participating music service).

Great to see new cards come in the market and for people to get in with a new issuer.
akr1970akr likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2020, 4:16 pm

No iTunes or Apple TV Plus? If buying a movie from Vudu counts you'd think that buying a movie from iTunes would.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 11:29 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
And GO is metal.
Old Jul 3, 2020, 6:48 pm

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Is there a list of streaming services with are covered by $15 per month credit? There is a mentioning of Netflix, Hulu and more with reference to program rules but I couldn’t find them.
Old Jul 5, 2020, 4:29 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by invisible
Is there a list of streaming services with are covered by $15 per month credit? There is a mentioning of Netflix, Hulu and more with reference to program rules but I couldn’t find them.
Note that it's $15 once annually not per month.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 7:27 am

any DPs moving AGo points into AR? all blogs are saying you cant, but when i call USB, they tell me its possible? if its possible, im going to get this CC.

Last edited by GundamWing01; Sep 22, 2021 at 1:11 am
Old Sep 21, 2021, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by GundamWing01
any DPs moving AGo points into AR? all blogs are saying you cant, but when i call USB, they tell me its possible. ...? if its possible, im going to get this CC.
All the blogs I read say you can't. You can't get 1.5x for altitude go.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by GundamWing01
any DPs moving AGo points into AR? all blogs are saying you cant, but when i call USB, they tell me its possible.
Here's the transfer screen:

Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by SpaethCo
Here's the transfer screen:

Ya so basically between altitude go and connect only

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.