Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Companies Offering Private Banking Benefits?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 9:04 am
Original Poster

There have been some reports that some large companies offer private banking as an employee benefit, for example Latham & Watkins offers J.P. Morgan Private Banking. Does anyone know of tech companies that do the same? Thanks.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 12:39 am

I wonder how long this will last: https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-you...gan-1473268294

Unfortunately, tech money seems to either fly under the radar for big wealth management institutions. Either that, or they hold it with some sort of disdain. If only they know what kids a few years out of school were vesting at the FAANGs vs. senior law associates.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:51 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I have a grandfathered Citi Private Bank account from my law firm days but honestly it’s basically just a Citigold account with no minimum balance requirement. It’s even serviced separately from the “real” Private Bank accounts. The only benefits are waived fees, of which the only ones I take advantage of are no Citi imposed ATM fees and no FTFs for foreign ATM withdrawals, and a waived annual fee on a credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.