Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Best Australian Credit Card Earnings Rates for AsiaMiles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2015, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

<Reposting from the AsiaMiles forum as no responses there- realised the question probably best suits this forum>

Hi FlyerTalk forum. I spend about AUD$60k per month through Google AdWords on an Australian credit card. I'd like to maximise the AsiaMiles points I can earn. Does anyone know what the best credit card is to use? At the moment I'm using the Citi Prestige card which earns me 2 Citibank points per dollar spent and Citibank points convert 2:1 to AsiaMiles points so I get 1 AsiaMile point per dollar spent. I'm wondering if I can do better.

Thanks in advance!
Old May 16, 2015, 6:23 pm

Westpac Altitude Black Amex card gets you 3 points per dollar which translate to 1.5 Asia Miles. You can also transfer to SQ, MH and Velocity.
Old May 23, 2015, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Perfect, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.