Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discover Deals

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2015, 7:22 am

DD is taking a couple moths to track now. I had some non-Discover card purchases at Last Call that finally tracked last week. I think they are cracking down on non-Discover purchases so I wouldn't rely on it. Claw backs are a real possibility, especially if they have to double all your points at the end of your first year and try to find a way to get out of it.

I just got UR points for dozens of pottery barn GC purchases last month using Amex.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 4:53 pm

My wife just used the DD portal for H&R Block for taxes. The portal bonus was 20% and she used her Discover IT card to pay. That was on 4/17, still no credit. How long does DD take for H&R Block? My personal experience with Groupon and Sears is that it should've posted by now. Statement closed 4/27.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 12:42 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
60 days

Hi Sometimes it takes 60 or more days even for sears from my experience

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.