Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

The other Barclays cards: Hawaiian vs Lufthansa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2014, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

Aside from the US Airways and Arrival cards that everyone talks about, Barclays offers several other airline cards, notably Lufthansa and Hawaiian. Any pros/cons between the two? Which one of those do people recommend?
Old Jun 13, 2014, 12:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM

The Hawaiian card is brand new - they just recently sent it to all BofA Hawaiian card holders, so not much to tell yet. I do like that it's chip and PIN and has no foreign transaction fee.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 3:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
It all depends on your personal need for the miles. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. If you are looking for west coast US to HI then HI card is great. LH has some decent uses as well, but most int. routes are going to have fuel surcharges. Research each program and compare them to your upcoming travel needs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.