Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa Extras Options?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2014, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Visa Extras Options?

I am needing some assistance for the "pros" at maximizing value for points. Our bank is trying to sell us on a Credit Card which gives us points in the "Visa Extras" program. www.visaextras.com for some info.

In doing some research and getting some information they value the points at about 1/4 penny per point so 1,000,000 = $2500 in a gift card.
Before someone tells me how bad that is, the card earns 4 points per dollar putting it at about the 1% back range that seems to be about common with commercial business cards. On the 'back end' the card offers an annual rebate on spending of between 30 and 105 basis points depending on total volume spent. (we would fall into the 68-78 basis points) so the total is a little bit better after some heavy use to get around 1.68-1.78% back on spending.

BUT, does anyone here know if these can be transferred to lets say a Frequent Flyer account, or other program that I could squeeze more than 1/4 cent per point out of?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.