Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines (Barclays and B of H banks) Personal/Bus. Card- [Up to 75K]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 11, 2015, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Personal card:
60,000 mile offer $99 AF (not waived), no FTF, $2000 min. spend: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...te-mastercard/

60,000-milecard applications (with a pre-filled-in "in-flight-validation code") are also available on Hawaiian Airlines flights.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Business card [updated 3/9/24]
70K Total:

60K miles after $2000 spend + 10K miles after an employee purchase on his/her card; $99 annual fee (not waived), no foreign transaction fees:
https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/
__________________________________________________ _____________

Redeeming awards on Hawaiian chart
http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/...-award-flights

Redeeming awards on partner airlines chart
(ANA, Korean, jetBlue, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia)
http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/...rtner-airlines

Recon phone # 866-205-5973

__________________________________________________ ____

Print Wikipost

Hawaiian Airlines (Barclays and B of H banks) Personal/Bus. Card- [Up to 75K]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2023, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Mrs. B applied, first time app. for any type of Barclays card, received "pending review". She has FICO 830+ and no other apps in past year.

Update: apparently this is a “proof of identity” recon - received a letter requesting copies of SSN card, utility bill etc - what a crock as all this info is validated on credit report.

Last edited by Boraxo; Jan 1, 2024 at 1:36 am
Old Jan 1, 2024, 12:11 am

In-flight offer now is 65k bonus miles after any first purchase. Annual fee is not waived but it seems like a good offer if people are banking on collecting HA miles and transferring to AS post-merger.
notquiteaff and mtkc12 like this.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 3:23 pm

Hello Zolor23: Can you provide the link for this offer? It's better than the $2K spend/60K miles offer available via the Barclays website. Thank you!
Old Jan 2, 2024, 5:28 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by mtkc12
Can you provide the link for this offer? It's better than the $2K spend/60K miles offer available via the Barclays website. Thank you!
https://www.getmyhawaiiancard.com/?

You need a six digit employee code. My friend is an FA. Her code is 007958
Majuki and Zolor23 like this.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by mtkc12
Hello Zolor23: Can you provide the link for this offer? It's better than the $2K spend/60K miles offer available via the Barclays website. Thank you!
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K

Looks like you got the required info and it'll benefit someone tied to FT! If for some reason the code doesn't work, I have another code from the FA on my flight that I can share if necessary.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 9:43 am

Will do--and thanks to both of you for the great info!
Old Feb 16, 2024, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
This may have been answered some place in this very long thread but is there a "limit" to how often you can get the Barclay Hawaiian personal card?
Thanks
brabb12 likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Business card

I applied for the Hawaiian Biz card yesterday and got the 10 day review message. So I called the credit dept. this morning and asked if they needed any additional info from me (# is in the wikipost above). He reviewed the info on the app, put me on hold for about 1 minute and came back with an approval. Easy-peasy.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Spouse did an in-flight offer, 60k for 1st purchase, and 5k afterwards for 65k total. Problem is, the extra 5k never posted. It does not say any extra spend is required, but simply that it will be posted at a later date instead of awarded with the 1st purchase. How early should she be calling in to complain?
Old Apr 7, 2024, 9:42 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by msp3
Spouse did an in-flight offer, 60k for 1st purchase, and 5k afterwards for 65k total. Problem is, the extra 5k never posted. It does not say any extra spend is required, but simply that it will be posted at a later date instead of awarded with the 1st purchase. How early should she be calling in to complain?
I thought that the 5K was contingent on having the employee 6 digit number on the form. Any application handed out by a flight attendant should have that number prefilled.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 4:17 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
She physically filled out and mailed the paper application we got in-flight with the sticker on the back, so I can't imagine anything is missing. Unless when Barclays received someone missed it during data entry?
Old Apr 8, 2024, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by msp3
She physically filled out and mailed the paper application we got in-flight with the sticker on the back, so I can't imagine anything is missing. Unless when Barclays received someone missed it during data entry?
I would call the # on the back of the card.
msp3 likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K

Thanks. I just applied.

The weird part is they asked me for my preferred design before my application decision.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.