Wiki Posts
Search

Merrill Lynch CC

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2013, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Merrill Lynch CC

Hi,

I know it might not be the best card in the world, but with the deferred debit card+ trading platform and access to a brick and mortar bank (Bofa) it looks like a good consolidated finance platform. Suite v.s best of breed..

If I should be so lucky to find anyone remembering/knowing the answer....

Background: with Merril, not Bofa, one has to be a permanent resident ( green card or US citizen), I am in the process of a green card, but that does not help and since it takes a few years...

Question: If a customer of Bofa, I see Merill has an option to sign in to apply using your Bofa login ( I am not a customer). What I am hoping is to bypass the requirements..., seeing there should be some integration between the platforms.. one would hope... Does anyone know? Must be a current Bofa customer to be able to answer and either have applied or willing to enter some information in the form to know the answer to this:
http://www.merrilledge.com/global-oao

Last edited by maceto; Oct 17, 2013 at 3:02 pm Reason: clarity
Old Oct 31, 2013, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

bump

Bumping one time:

Someone must be able to try to go through the signup and let me know
Old Nov 1, 2013, 8:31 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
What specific card are you referring to? Is it a ML credit card? If so, it's very likely that it's actually issued by FIA so if you wanted to apply, it would be per their residency requirements (I don't know what they are).
Old Nov 1, 2013, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dw
What specific card are you referring to? Is it a ML credit card? If so, it's very likely that it's actually issued by FIA so if you wanted to apply, it would be per their residency requirements (I don't know what they are).
One would assume so, the issue is that the card can only be applied for calling Merill.... so they might swing that original requirement of green gard, as they do for other accounts. I want the whole package though, so not just the credit card, but also the deferred debit card..swipe and don't see money leave the account before the end of the mont, once figure out how long it takes to move money around.. this means double cash in some cases...
Old Jul 20, 2021, 8:18 am

I still have the Merrill + card in my sock drawer, and have not used it in quite some time. I am only keeping it for the Museums on Us benefit that come with BOA cards. I’m really wondering if there is any reason to keep this card or product change to another BOA card that might be of better use. My hesitation is that the Merrill card is no longer being issued, but I’m not sure that’s a good enough reason to keep it.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 12:36 pm

Programs: DL, SPG, UA.
I too have it sitting in a drawer. Haven't seen a good reason to use it or change it. It's not hurting anything sitting around.
TTT103 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.