Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer Funds from One to Another CC

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2013, 7:35 am
Original Poster

No, not ''cash advance''.
I appreciate everyone's replies but you are all typing everything exept the answer on my question not. I will ask the same question on randomely GUESSED situation and hopefully now I would be understandable enough:

Lets say I have OWN ATM card that can be used anywhere in europe. Lets call it ''card A''. One of the clients wants to purchase/hire service from me. He tells me what he wants, I send him invoice for that service. If he agrees with main terms on invoice (and secondary terms prediscussed before sending invoice) as well as the price then I send him credit card authorization form. If he fills it, if he signs it, if he sends it back (3x if) then I check it, specially signature and manually do the charge (this is exactly what im asking for - method and location because merchant providers [firstdata, ignitepayments, thousands more] aren't appropriate solution due to several reasons) on that exact card (''card B'' - client's card) details with exact amount stated by me and agreed by client. So what I am asking is how and where could I then transfer funds from/via card B to card A (I repeat: card B to card A and NOT card B to bank account).

Hopefully I was understandable now. ''Another country'' is because of worldwide clients/cardholders.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by puppy0
Lets say I have OWN ATM card that can be used anywhere in europe. Lets call it ''card A''. One of the clients wants to purchase/hire service from me. He tells me what he wants, I send him invoice for that service. If he agrees with main terms on invoice (and secondary terms prediscussed before sending invoice) as well as the price then I send him credit card authorization form. If he fills it, if he signs it, if he sends it back (3x if) then I check it, specially signature and manually do the charge (this is exactly what im asking for - method and location because merchant providers [firstdata, ignitepayments, thousands more] aren't appropriate solution due to several reasons) on that exact card (''card B'' - client's card) details with exact amount stated by me and agreed by client. So what I am asking is how and where could I then transfer funds from/via card B to card A (I repeat: card B to card A and NOT card B to bank account).
If I have your credit card information, you think there is a central website where I can go and just transfer funds from your card onto mine? Think about whats being asked.

If you're running a business and clients want to pay you with a credit card, you need a merchant account or paypal type service. They're really not hard to get.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 8:57 am

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
OP, the simple and short answer to your question is: No, it is not possible.

Good luck to you in finding a route to achieve what you have described in your posts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.