Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Adding Authorized Users to get more miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2011, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

I'm curious to know which cards provide a bonus for adding authorized users/additional cardholders to an account. It seems there ought to be a Master Thread for the most up to date information on this question.

I know that earlier this year, BA had a promotion where people could get 5,000 points for adding cardholders to the account.

Amex also infuriated a bunch of people by accepting fees to add users then refusing to award the promotional points since the deal was supposedly only applicable to residents of Argentina.

I know I have seen several sign-up bonuses that increase the bonus if an applicant adds authorized users (though, I can't remember any of them right now).

Also, if you track your credit score closely enough to know how adding an authorized user impacts the added person's credit score, please share.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.