Community
Wiki Posts
Search

France - Entry Requirements

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2022, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Lefly
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm reading it as if you do not yet had the booster shot, you have to get it within 4 months of your 2nd dose.
People that had already the 3rd dose are good and with a valid pass.
Originally Posted by JMontpelier
Correct. Currently, if you have received a booster (must be mRNA vaccine) you qualify for the pass regardless of when you received it. Of course, this may change in the future.
I do confirm : I got 1st dose in 01/2021, 2nd dose in 02/2021 and booster in 10/2021 and my pass is totally valid.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 8:13 am

Programs: DL PM, WN, SC, various other programs of lowly status
Thank you Goldorak, those are the exact dates of my shots.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My experience is the same as Golorak's. 1st shot was in March, 2nd shot in April and my booster was in Nov and my pass is still valid. Having said that, I am currently in Paris and the Parisians I know think the pass will be going away soon.
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 1:37 pm

That was my thought too. I think they will have to loosen the reins to get the economy back up to speed.
Old Feb 25, 2022, 7:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Marylou
That was my thought too. I think they will have to loosen the reins to get the economy back up to speed.
Sincerely knowing the vaccination rate in France, the removal of the pass will have no effect on economy, or very limited.
Old Feb 25, 2022, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Sincerely knowing the vaccination rate in France, the removal of the pass will have no effect on economy, or very limited.
I was referring to the tourism aspect. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.
LETTERBOY and Goldorak like this.
Old Feb 26, 2022, 1:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP || AA Lifetime Plat closing in on 4MM
My family of 5 will soon travel to Paris from the US, children ages 7, 13, and 17. Regarding the pass vaccinal and pass sanitaire, I am hoping someone with a similar situation can let me know if I have this correct:

7 year old does not need a pass
13 year old will need to apply for the pass sanitaire
17 year old will need to apply for the pass vaccinal
Receiving a booster more than 4 months prior will still be considered fully vaxxed
LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1P 1MM
Is the EOS form (https://passager.serveureos.org/) still needed? I submitted the form but did not receive anything from the website or in my email.

Last edited by UALboy; Mar 6, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Old Mar 6, 2022, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by UALboy
Is there EOS form (https://passager.serveureos.org/) still needed? I submitted the form but did not receive anything from the website or in my email.
No. Even when it was needed nobody cared.
UALboy and msp3 like this.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 1:52 pm

Locator Form?

Do we still need to fill out this locator form when going to France? https://app.euplf.eu/#/

I'm going in 10 days on FR to PIS... would rather avoid using that terrible website.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 2:34 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Unfortunately, yes.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Delta’s FlyReady says it is needed but I have never been asked for it.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by tosaerba24
Do we still need to fill out this locator form when going to France? https://app.euplf.eu/#/

I'm going in 10 days on FR to PIS... would rather avoid using that terrible website.
Don't bother. Nobody cares.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:34 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by tosaerba24

Originally Posted by TomMM
Delta’s FlyReady says it is needed but I have never been asked for it.
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Don't bother. Nobody cares.
When I flew to CDG a couple weeks ago, the Delta agent would not issue boarding passes or check bags until she saw the confirmation that you had done it. She kicked a person out of line in front of me because he hadn't done it yet. Once I got to France, no one asked for it.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Biscoff27
When I flew to CDG a couple weeks ago, the Delta agent would not issue boarding passes or check bags until she saw the confirmation that you had done it. She kicked a person out of line in front of me because he hadn't done it yet. Once I got to France, no one asked for it.
What’s funny is that the Delta and United agents here in JAX always ask for the honor statement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.