Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

[Unvaccinated] American Traveling To Europe/Canada Questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Unvaccinated] American Traveling To Europe/Canada Questions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2021, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Til tomorrow, Poland would have been good. Open to US citizens and plenty of direct flights from the US. No test needed on departure either. You'll need to do a 14 day quarantine and can be released on the 8th day with a negative test. It would be cheap and comfortable to take a hotel or flat with food delivery.

Once you're released from quarantine and in Schengen you could easily move around by car.

Anyway, once winter is over, I expect these harsh requirements will be reset.
the810 likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 2:00 am
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
While many have answered the question with correct information at the time, this situation is rapidly evolving and the countries that allow unvaccinated travelers without quarantine is quickly vanishing. As it is now near impossible to realize the thread’s topic, I’m closing this.

l etoile
TWA884 and WillTravel4Food like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.