Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Transiting in Incheon, South Korea

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2021, 5:50 am
Original Poster

I will be travelling to Manila Philippines from Toronto, Canada. I will transit in Detroit and Incheon. For Detroit, USA do I require negative covid test? If I do, I believe USA accepts the antigen test. From my search and a message from the South Korean Consulate in Toronto, I fourn that I do not need negative covid test. South Korea, if required, will onlly accept the PCR covid test. I want to make sure that Delta will let me board the plane in Detroit if I only have antigen test result (the one that is accepted in USA). Philippines will quarantine me for 10 days and on the 7th day they will do the covid test. The reason I want to verify whether Incheon will not require the negative PCR covid test is because that test is $150 plus that I have to pay on my own while the antigen test is only $50.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 1:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
How long is your connection (presumably DL>KE) at ICN? It would be a problem if it's an overnight transit so that you would need to enter South Korea to go to a hotel.

Also, is this all on one ticket? If not, DL will consider South Korea to be your destination and will require documents sufficient to enter ROK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.