Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Cannot complete passenger info online or via app

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

I bought tickets on Copa from a partner airline. When I access my reservation on Copa's website or mobile app, the passenger information (DOB, passport, etc) show as incomplete. When I fill them out and click "save" I get an error and no information gets saved. I called the US Copa office and they can't seem to add my information either, or they don't know how to.

I can't be the only one who has faced this. What can I do besides wait until the day of departure and complete this at the airport?
Old Dec 1, 2022, 8:36 pm

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.
Originally Posted by 49er
I bought tickets on Copa from a partner airline. When I access my reservation on Copa's website or mobile app, the passenger information (DOB, passport, etc) show as incomplete. When I fill them out and click "save" I get an error and no information gets saved. I called the US Copa office and they can't seem to add my information either, or they don't know how to.

I can't be the only one who has faced this. What can I do besides wait until the day of departure and complete this at the airport?
No exactly until the day of departure, you'll be able to add it via OLCI -24

It's surprising that the Copa call center couldn't add it, so i'm guessing that contacting the issuing partner airline would be even less useful.
Old Dec 24, 2022, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Well, it's now under 24 hours from departure and via online check-in I still cannot add passenger information and do the check in. I get a "passenger not found" error when I complete the form.

Looks like I'll have no choice but to check in at the airport?
Old Dec 24, 2022, 10:27 pm

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.
Originally Posted by 49er
Well, it's now under 24 hours from departure and via online check-in I still cannot add passenger information and do the check in. I get a "passenger not found" error when I complete the form.

Looks like I'll have no choice but to check in at the airport?
At that point i'd personally be scared, hopefully they were able to sort it out at the airport.

Please let us know how it went.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.