Search

COPA JFK-PAN in C class *G

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2022, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: EVA: Gold; Starlux: Explorer; China Airlines: Gold
COPA JFK-PAN in C class *G

Hi,
I have booked my CM flight in Oct that will depart JFK at 02:15am. I m *G member and travel in C class.
May I ask if there’s any lounge that I am able to use before my midnight flight? Also, will CM provide amenity on this flight? Will supper or breakfast will be offered on this flight? As I will have connecting flight to LIM at 9am later, will the meal served in both flights the same?
Appreciated your kind advice on these.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 7:28 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
The Swiss airlines lounge is open until after 11pm, but I believe it’s closed currently. There is an Air India lounge, but I think it closes earlier

There should not be an amenity kit on the route

Probably breakfast, typically served an hour or so before landing. But you can ask for it at anytime during the flight

Breakfast will probably be served on the PTY-LIM flight right after takeoff. The meal itself could well be different

There is a new lounge in T2 in Panama (PTY), which has better food offerings than before, but nothing special still. It has showers should you want to refresh after your JFK flight
Taten_R.O.C. likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: EVA: Gold; Starlux: Explorer; China Airlines: Gold
Originally Posted by pmarrsouth
The Swiss airlines lounge is open until after 11pm, but I believe it’s closed currently. There is an Air India lounge, but I think it closes earlier

There should not be an amenity kit on the route

Probably breakfast, typically served an hour or so before landing. But you can ask for it at anytime during the flight

Breakfast will probably be served on the PTY-LIM flight right after takeoff. The meal itself could well be different

There is a new lounge in T2 in Panama (PTY), which has better food offerings than before, but nothing special still. It has showers should you want to refresh after your JFK flight
thanks for the information. I hv PP and Dragon Pass that give the access to the virgin club in T4. Hopefully by Pct, they will extend their business hour to 1am. Sadly amenity kit won’t be available on this route.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 7:28 pm

Programs: AA2, DL2, Amtrak2, US2, SPG1, MAR2
Originally Posted by Taten_R.O.C.
thanks for the information. I hv PP and Dragon Pass that give the access to the virgin club in T4. Hopefully by Pct, they will extend their business hour to 1am. Sadly amenity kit won’t be available on this route.
did you get into the VS lounge? I believe theyre shutting down PP/DP, etc access soonl if they havent already
Old Nov 5, 2022, 2:22 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Originally Posted by DrivingRain
did you get into the VS lounge? I believe theyre shutting down PP/DP, etc access soonl if they havent already
No PP access anymore to VS lounges as they are ran by Plaza. Just AMEX Platinum gets you in.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 2:14 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador , CM Presidential, Marriot Bonvoy Gold
I travel this fligth few weeks ago, here is my update. I flitgh in the CM807 leaving JFK at 2:00 a.m.
You get access to Air India Lounge at Terminal 4, this lounge close at 11:00 p.m. but is really bad. Don´t have shower, is too small and the seat are not confortable.
I really recommend if you can, go to Virgin Club located in the same floor, this is so better and close at 12:00 a.m.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.