Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Aircraft's onward journey from PTY

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Good evening,
In a few months, I'll be flying on Copa from YYZ to PTY (CM0471) and then onward to EZE (CM0279). I'm hoping that one of you travel gurus out there might know how I'd go about discovering something. Is there a way to find out where the aircraft I'll be arriving on will be travelling to next? I've tried doing some googling, using Flightaware and a couple similar sites, but haven't found the right information. (Perhaps this ins't information that the airlines make public?) I've been so impressed in the past by the depth of knowledge Flyertalk users have, I just thought I'd see if someone knows how to determine this.
Thanks very much indeed.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:21 pm

Programs: 100000 mile flyer
Originally Posted by jmacleantaylor
Good evening,
In a few months, I'll be flying on Copa from YYZ to PTY (CM0471) and then onward to EZE (CM0279).
Is there a way to find out where the aircraft I'll be arriving on will be travelling to next? I've tried doing some googling, using Flightaware and a couple similar sites, but haven't found the .
Go to flightradar24.com
Select Data/History on top bar
Then select Flights from drop down menu
Enter origin/destination (YYZ/PTY)
It will come back with all nonstop flights.
Select the CM flight and it will show you the S/Ns of the planes aircraft that have flown that route for the last 7 days, for example HP-1845CMP
Click on the S/N and it will display the planned route for this aircraft's next flight and its past history for 17 days.
For example on NOV 20, 2019 CM471 is scheduled to continue on to EZE as CM279
Also on NOV 19, HP-1834CMP flew YYZ-PTY-EZE but on the return it did EZE-PTY-PMB-PTY on NOV 20, 2019.
Enjoy!
jmacleantaylor likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Luv2fly1st,
Thank you very much for your detailed response! So helpful! I just knew someone out there would have the answer to this.
Take care,
James

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.