Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Converting United MileagePlus to ConnectMiles?

Old Jun 26, 19, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Copa Airline has a flight I want to take that requires only 30,000 ConnectMiles. United Airlines has the same flight through Copa Airlines, but to use my reward through United, it'll take 50,000 United MileagePlus miles. Is there a way for me to convert or transfer my MileagePlus miles into ConnectMiles so I only need to spend 30,000 miles for the flight instead of 50,000 miles?

Thanks
Old Jun 29, 19, 10:59 am

Programs: Avianca LifeMiles. Hilton Gold, Meliá Gold, Radisson Gold. National Exec Elite, Hertz PC.
Originally Posted by cphan17 View Post
Copa Airline has a flight I want to take that requires only 30,000 ConnectMiles. United Airlines has the same flight through Copa Airlines, but to use my reward through United, it'll take 50,000 United MileagePlus miles. Is there a way for me to convert or transfer my MileagePlus miles into ConnectMiles so I only need to spend 30,000 miles for the flight instead of 50,000 miles?

Thanks
I'd say that conversion is not possible. Regarding the lower price you see on Copa for the flights you are looking for, let's remember that despite most of Star Alliance members share the same redemption rates, it's up to each airlines to offer specials, or temporary discounted tickets.

Search this Thread