Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tocumen announced as a mini hub

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2020, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Tocumen announced as a mini hub

Last night the government announced Tocumen as a mini hub in regards to flights at the moment. Very good news for Cpa. [deleted by moderator]

Last edited by l etoile; Aug 3, 2020 at 1:07 pm
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:25 pm

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Good for CM and for PTY, I guess. Not good for those that have to go work at the airport and on the planes. Curious to see what planes and destinations they will operate.

Motta must have bribed the right people.
YadiMolina likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AHC96
Good for CM and for PTY, I guess. Not good for those that have to go work at the airport and on the planes. Curious to see what planes and destinations they will operate.

Motta must have bribed the right people.
it’s makes humanitarian and countries without restrictions a lot easier. How many Mexicans and residents want to get back home from Aruba but on its own is not viable. Then insert any country in the Americas.

Hopefully housing is provided for those that want to be in a bubble and not have to take public transportation to and from work or infect their families.

This is a viable way to start up slowly and help people wanting to get home.
Old Aug 2, 2020, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Friday afternoon it was announced as official that Tocumen would become a mini hub. No details of when or to which countries...[deleted by mod]

Last edited by l etoile; Aug 3, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Old Aug 23, 2020, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

More cities announced for September. Hopefully more get added as the airport is closed for another month. Expect big things as with this model they can fly where others cannot and slowly increase operations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.