Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account Summary Not Showing

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2018, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, CM PP, AV GM, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat
Account Summary Not Showing

I have been trying to confirm that my lights on AV credited properly, and the site will not display my account summary since I started trying early today. I have tried from to different IPs, two different computers and three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Opera) with no success.

Sure hope they fix this soon. Copa does many things incredibly well, but technology isn't one of them.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 8:46 pm

Programs: UA
Yep. Same for me, white space on all 3 browsers.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, CM PP, AV GM, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat
It finally came back up for me today. The flights I needed to confirm from AV did indeed post. Seems that CM was doing some work on the ConnectMiles site. There's no sense of urgency in Latin America. LOL... I live down here, so I know.

Keys to success for a Gringo living down south: Acceptance and patience

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.