Physical Card?

Old Apr 11, 18, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Physical Card?

Hi people. Does Copa Airlines offer a physical card for members in the United States?
Old Apr 11, 18, 8:41 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, SPG/Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Don't get your hopes up. When the launched they offered me both President Platinum and Platinum at the same time, which were the top and one below the top and despite asking multiple times for a card, nothing arrived even though they had a request system and acknowledged one would.

I cannot imagine it's better now. I credit to United.
Old Apr 12, 18, 6:12 am

Programs: UA Gold, CM nada
I think the answer is no. Any mention of a membership card points to their digital card.

https://connectmiles.copaair.com/en/...t/digital-card
Old Apr 14, 18, 12:41 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
I got a card their first year (Gold, from matching to my United status) and the next year too. They were sent to Ireland and took a couple of months to arrive, along with bag tags etc.

Only lounge I remember being asked for a card was in Zurich, despite it having *G on my boarding pass. Once I showed it myself, and my non status gf, got in without an issue. I believe that this lounge has given people problems who tried to use a digital card
Old May 5, 19, 6:11 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Gold/Plat/Pres can order and collect their physical cards again at the Copa Club in PTY. Wish I had known this yesterday!

https://connectmiles.copaair.com/en/...nnectMilesCard
Old May 30, 19, 3:26 pm

Ordered my card last night and it was ready for me now!

Search this Thread