Wiki Posts
Search

Subscription to buy ConnectMiles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2018, 7:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Subscription to buy ConnectMiles

I received an email offer to subscribe to a plan to make monthly purchases of miles. Grandest plan is $2,520 (in monthly installments for 120,000 miles. All the plans price out at the same 2.1 ¢ / mile, and supposedly this is exclusive to ConnectMiles credit card holders.
That's a mediocre to bad offer, right? And they'll probably tack on 7% ITBMS on the miles purchase too.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Can you reliably get a flight worth more than $2,520 for 120,000 miles? If you can it's a good deal and if not, well, not so much.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 4:58 pm

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.
Originally Posted by YadiMolina
I received an email offer to subscribe to a plan to make monthly purchases of miles. Grandest plan is $2,520 (in monthly installments for 120,000 miles. All the plans price out at the same 2.1 ¢ / mile, and supposedly this is exclusive to ConnectMiles credit card holders.
That's a mediocre to bad offer, right? And they'll probably tack on 7% ITBMS on the miles purchase too.
I think is more accurate to say that's a bad to worse offer.. So no, no sense at all trust me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.