Hello, i'm jaymack..

Old Feb 2, 17, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, COPA Connectmiles, numerous others
Hello, i'm jaymack..

It's good to be here.. <deleted by moderator> I'm updating all my Frequent Flyer Miles Accounts, and have added COPA because I'm planning some trips to the DR and other places..

I do have one question which may have been asked before, so please bear with me if it has, but will COPA be adding flights to Puerto Plata (POP)? AA has a direct flight there from Miami which I could use, but I'd like to beat their fares if I can.. I like what I see concerning COPA's other fares, and I'm hoping that Puerto Plata will be added at some point..

Last edited by l'etoile; Feb 4, 17 at 10:23 pm Reason: Compliance with rules
Old Feb 4, 17, 6:24 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, SPG/Marriott Bonvoy Gold
How is anyone supposed to know this?

I would not bet much on them doing so since they tend to fly to actual cities and not tourist burgs but I guess you can wait for a while and see if they wake up to this idea.

If you already have United adding a brand new program for maybe one trip seems to be a bad idea as well.

I don't know if Copa flies out of Birmingham, and I suspect they don't do that either.
Old Feb 14, 17, 6:33 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Note to the OP. You should probably do some research on your frequent flyer plan. From your posts, it appears that you are very unfamiliar with the programs. First thing you need to do is understand the alliances and then make some goals. From there, you can do work on reaching those goals.

Search this Thread