Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Re routed and missing miles - help needed please

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2009, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Hi everyone. I am a newbie and have been a lurker for some time on this excellent board. I have a question about some missing miles that I could use some advice with.

I booked PRG - CDG - BRE route on Skyteam partner Air France KLM. This was in first class and I was going to book the mileage to my CO one pass account as I am going for increased status.

Here is the problem, I was rerouted through Munich rather than CDG and the Munich - BRE route was on Lufthansa metal.

I have complained to Air France KLM who advise me that they cannot do anything and I should speak to CO? Surely they will just turn around and say that it was not their fault as they didn't operate the flight - the rerouting was through no fault of their own?

Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks
Old Sep 22, 2009, 7:04 pm
Suspended

had something like that myself with EK SYD-AKL , the A380 was delayed in DXB and they CXed the SYD-AKL part of the DXB-SYD-AKL routing

we were FIMed over to QF (Qantas) problem is I had UA as my earning carrier and QF has nothing to do with UA. My friend who was crediting to CO got credit as he was suppose to QF & CO were/are partners

I called EK and emailed them to no avail, as QF wouldnt do anything with UA and I was told it was too late to credit it to CO after the fact.QF wouldnt even let me put my AA # in

In the end I called and requested the credit from UA who contacted EK and Finally I got the credit.

So if AF wont do anything call CO and give tehm the flights you should have been on to begin with and let them contact AF maybe you will get Lucky as I did

BTW Welcome to FT you should have come out of the closet way before this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.