Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EUA option not showing

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:54 am
Original Poster

EUA option not showing

Just got off the phone with OP Elite desk. Apparently, they're having issues with the "EUA" toggle showing up on the reservations.

Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know why this issue is happening?
Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
This is not a feature on the current version of the site, it is always on, if you want it off call OPSC and ask to be turned off for the flight.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Oh, I want it on...

"Current version", when did the update go through? I had a reservation less than 2 weeks ago (final leg was flown on July 25th), and the option was there.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by johdhj
Oh, I want it on...

"Current version", when did the update go through? I had a reservation less than 2 weeks ago (final leg was flown on July 25th), and the option was there.
right about aug 29th I believe, it was for TSA's 'Secure Flight' among other things...and one of those was to setting EUAs always ON unless one called to change it, it was a buggy feature that almost never worked anyway, I much prefer always on.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Thank you, I appreciate the information

Last edited by johdhj; Sep 4, 2009 at 9:15 am Reason: Clarity

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.