Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more miles on DL?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2009, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Location: Stuck Between the Moon and CLD or SAN, Your local Taco Bell
Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT, DL PM, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
No more miles on DL?

Flew this morning on DL. Had OP number in the res, but it was removed between Thursday a this morning. When I asked r it to be added I was told that they are no longer a partner and all the CO logos on the wall behind check in at IAD were taped over.

Checking CO.com says they're skyteam until October. Any ideas what gives?
Old Aug 31, 2009, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by McFlyPHL
Flew this morning on DL. Had OP number in the res, but it was removed between Thursday a this morning. When I asked r it to be added I was told that they are no longer a partner and all the CO logos on the wall behind check in at IAD were taped over.

Someone is confused about the end of the CO codeshares on DL (which already happened) and the end of the SkyTeam partnership (Oct 24). You still get miles. Submit a missing mileage credit request to CO.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 10:07 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
I've had 2 DL flights in the last few weeks - both have posted completely normally. Quicker than miles from CO flights do actually

Are you sure your name on your CO account matched 100% with the name on your DL reservation?
Old Aug 31, 2009, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by McFlyPHL

It's the "new" Delta. You should see the threads on the WorldPerks and SkyMiles forums on them. CO is SkyTeam until October 24th and all the mile
earnings are still in place until then.

Just send in your boarding passes after the flight to the OPSC, and you'll be fine.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Delta up to their shenanigans again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.