Search

By way of introduction...

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2009, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum, Amex Platinum, SPG Platinum
By way of introduction...

Just wanted to pop in and say 'hi'.

Although my OnePass account says I've been a member since 1997 I haven't really traveled much beyond one-off holidays to Florida or Las Vegas until recently.

However, since November '08 I've started traveling almost 3x a month for business. EWR is now my home away from home. I've just hit Elite Silver and will hit Gold after my week long trip to HKG ($1200 ai after the rewards upgraded on the ewr-hkg leg) and the double qualifying miles.

I do have a couple of questions.

1. I know that the EUA is only for non-BusinessFirst flights, but when I check the PDA site for info I see that people are upgraded to BusinessFirst. Is this just a bug in the system or were the 29 people listed really upgraded?

2. I'm looking to make a millage run before the double EQM promotion expires, but can't figure out how to string together any decent fares out of EWR. Any suggestions on routes?

Thanks so much. I've already learned a ridiculous amount about travel and I could see this becoming a real passion of mine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.