Community
Wiki Posts
Search

300 OnePass Bonus miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2009, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EXP AA 5.7MM, Diamond HHonors, a bit of Marriott, a bit of United, a bit of this and that
300 OnePass Bonus miles

A quick search didn't show any mention of this, but apologies nevertheless if I duplicate.

Go to http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...ion=ADHC-chase

Add for each of the three offers that you "learn" about the promotion code 57055 and your OnePass number. Should yield 300 miles.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 1:16 pm

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...s-nothing.html

Old Mar 25, 2009, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EXP AA 5.7MM, Diamond HHonors, a bit of Marriott, a bit of United, a bit of this and that
Oh well--at least my intention was good. Since I received the e-mail from Continental just today and don't look into this forum all that often, maybe others are in a similar situation and one or the other lurker can benefit.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:18 am
Suspended

Okay, so how do you apply for the Visa Signature or standard Visa card? There is no link to do so through the webpage listed above or directly on chase.com. Do you have to call them and specify that you want the Continental Visa?

P.S. Registered for my phat 300 miles though

Thanks,
Old Mar 26, 2009, 4:12 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, OnePass, Mileage+, Hertz Gold
2for1 business first needs to be A class fare. Gee thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.