Wiki Posts
Search

Live from they Larry & Jeff show 2009

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2009, 8:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
Originally Posted by sbm12
There are a ton of integration issues and contracts to negotiate. I'm not as convinced that it will be immediate, but I am hopeful that is the case.
From a timing standpoint, it will be tricky for CO to ramp-up the partnerships and Star Alliance entry.

As a practical matter, CO is probably discinclined from tinkering with key reservations and pricing computer systems during peak travel periods -- so I'd gently pencil out Nov. 15th-30 and Dec. 15-30th as de facto blackout dates for anything new becoming effective. With coonsideration to travel patterns and the like, I'd posit that CO would want to get in cooperation with United before Thanksgiving, and with the ATI members before Christmas, and then enter Star in January or February 2010.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:12 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by ctownflyer
Regarding the zero charge on date changes to award tickets 21 days out.

Does this mean:
1. If the scheduled travel is within 21 days but you want to change it to 40 days out that you pay a fee, or
2. If the scheduled travel is 40 days out and you want to change it to within 21 days that you pay a fee?
Now that this in place, does anyone have experience with this yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.